Just as TTI’s behavioral (or DISC) assessments help tell us how people behave and perform in a work environment, our Motivators assessments reveal why they do what they do.
TTI Success Insights’ assessments measuring Motivators examine the relative prominence of the following six basic interests (or Motivators – ways of valuing life):
- Theoretical — the discovery of truth
- Utilitarian — money and what is useful; ROI
- Aesthetic — form and harmony
- Social — an inherent caring for people; helping others
- Individualistic — personal power, influence and renown
- Traditional — a system for living